• The patient should consider the terms & conditions of VRHomeo such as the past history, personal history and family history of the patient while having case taking.
• It is the duty of the patient to follow the follow-ups for the regarding treatment.
• It is the responsibility of the patient to check if the homeopathic medicines are allowed by the custom department in their city.
• We will appreciate if the logged in patients can preferably e-mail us to ask for an issue or in case of any need/help, as communicating via e-mails, phone numbers.
• The patient should call/email us at the time of an issue before, during and after taking the medicine.
• Certain limitations are involved in an online treatment hence we are also dependent on the information provided by the patient. Therefore, we expect the patients to provide us with the detailed information regarding the disease, history of disease, the medicines currently being used.
• The biggest limitation in online treatment is that in case of any emergency, we will not be able to examine the patient. Hence, we expect the patient to take a proactive role in treating the acute emergency condition by contacting the local hospital. In such a scenario attending online treatment will not be responsible for eventuality or consequences resulting from any such eventuality.
• Homeopathic medicines are highly diluted and do not cause any side effects if taken under guidance.
If you want to know more about homeopathy then please subscribe along through my weekly newletter.